St. George, Barbados
The candidate would:
- Be responsible for all the accounting functions of the company using QuikBooks (maintaining GL salaries, budgets etc)
- Interact with the board of Directors and maintain acceptable management practices of the Company
- Manage contracts and collaborations with international research programmes
- Acquisitions and purchases
- Ensure all legal requirements of the Company are met
- Personnel matters
- Any other duties as determined by the Director
Salary is dependent on qualifications, experience etc but will not be less than BDS$85,000 per annum.
The West Indies Central Sugar Cane Breeding Station, Inc a non profit research organization run by a Board of Directors. The Staff of 21 is made up of Scientific and agricultural personnel with one Office Administrator.
Client: West Indies Central Sugar Cane Breeding Station
Salary: Not Disclosed