Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The successful Candidate will be required to lead the Strategic Management Initiative of the SKCCU for the next three (3) years.
The Successful Candidate must:
- Be skilled in Strategic Planning, financial, and operations management
- Have problem solving and decision making skills
- Be skilled in mentoring and coaching
- Have an understanding of relevant Credit Union legislation, policies and procedures
- Be capable of maintaining an effective interface with stakeholders and the Finance Sector
- Ensure high levels of service delivery
- Be competent in MS Office and other software used at the Credit Union.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field with ten (10) years’ experience in the Management of a Financial Institution, or
- A Master Degree in Business or Finance with at least five (5) years’ experience in the Management of a Financial Institution.
- Professional Qualification in Accounting, Economics, or Finance would be an advantage.
Applications should be forwarded under confidential cover no later than Wednesday 31st May.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Client: St. Kitts Co-operative Credit Union
Salary: Not Disclosed